4.01.2009

Spring has Sprung!

Despite the up and down temperatures here in New England, it is officially Spring! (It better NOT snow again now that I've said that... seriously, worst. longest. winter. ever.)

So to celebrate Spring, I'm going on a spring hike/photography shoot this coming Sunday - weather permitting (crossing my fingers). I recently joined the Boston Photography Center group out of Boston, a group organized through meetup.com. It will be my first meetup event with them and really looking forward to it.

It brings to mind last Spring when I spent a weekend on Martha's Vineyard with my friend Katie who was training for the PMC (it's a great event - support a rider if you can!). Here are a two of my favorite pics from that time.

















If all goes well, I'll be posting photos from Sunday early next week. Happy Spring everyone!

© 2009 MALundquist

1 comment:

  1. Hope the rain holds off or is done by then.

    Looking forward to new photos. I need some spring inspiration, surely. It's still kind of brown and gray out there--especially today.

    ReplyDelete